Wishing all readers a very Happy New Year 2022.
Welcoming you to my blog 20 Great Reasons to Start Your Easiest Profitable Online Business. You will read about reasons why Online Business is the Easiest and Profitable. And also, this business model is the least risky business model that you can think of.
- Selling Products or services is essentially helping people with solutions to their problems.
- Online Business gives the best career option as it gives freedom of your choice
- Digital Marketing is Global and offers infinite scope to market your products or services.
- Your income is utilizing your skills or you can hire specialists in your business.
- Instead of being a job hunter, you generate employment directly or indirectly and so help many others.
- One can take up jobs without disturbing online business till such time that income is supporting them to devote full time.
- Affiliate and eCommerce drop-shipping can be started immediately, without tedious and time-consuming manufacturing processes and warehousing.
- No risk of losing a job or lay-offs.
- You can scale faster depending on the market. No need to wait for your boss to favor you with a rise in salary.
- You become a Brand (through ads posted) by your product or service.
- You can get money as an investment in your business and help them to earn a good return when you make a profit.
- You can schedule your business according to plan.
- Get the freedom to travel and spend time with family.
- You become necessarily more creative as you are trying to solve problems arising in day-to-day operations.
- You can augment multiple streams of income.
- Consequently, the choice to diversify and start multiple units.
- Become a mentor and influencer as you gain more confidence in starting a business.
- By automatizing the business processes you gain more freedom from mundane tasks.
- Negotiation skills improve as an entrepreneur.
- Ability to inspire other budding entrepreneurs and motivate them.
- In short, Starting an Online Business you gain more freedom of choice and help others associated with you.
How to set up an Online Business?
The starting point is Niche Clarity.
Humans all over the world are governed by 5 basic needs namely:
- Physiological Needs ( or Physical needs)
- Safety and security needs
- Relationship requirements
- Self Esteem or Social Recognition needs
- Self Actualization
These requirements are detailed by Maslow’s pyramid schematically.
All our actions are centered around these basic needs. Therefore they are fundamental in nature.
Even while selecting a niche you have to select a highly specialized one, because the specialists are in demand. Therefore we will see how you can do this.
Fixing The Micro Niche
A Micro Niche is a very specific topic within Major Topics.
Let us consider Physical Requirements. Food, Sleep, and Sex.
Under the Food category, one can go on branching out:
Recipes of preparation processes.
Nutritional values of food
Fermented and Natural Foods and Beverages
Spices and condiments (Aromatic, food additives, and preservatives)
And like this, there are ever so many sub and sub-sub topics.
Select one such Micro Niche that you are passionate about, profitable, and also evergreen.
After selecting the Niche, set up an online business site. The name and logo, color scheme, the look and feel of your site must reflect your Niche. This will enable browsers to readily associate and identify your web page and get an idea of the products or services you offer.
Why You need a website?
As we have seen earlier, it is an online business that we are talking about as it is the easiest and fastest to get started. So, it is a must to have a website.
However, to get the business functioning efficiently, the website should be properly designed. You will do well to include the following pages:
- Your landing page
- About page which tells the browsers about your business and promoters.
- Product page which lists all the products you offer and
- A sales page, which takes the customer to the payment link.
- Finally, you can post a blog page listing content related to the products you offer.
This is very important because the browser gets valuable information regarding the product, the quality parameters, pricing considerations, and the reason, why anyone should buy from you. This is part of content marketing.
You can also offer special discounts and free samples.
Getting a browser to subscribe to your site, and social media also is important.
You can post a demonstration of the use of your products, showcasing the benefits and unique user experience.
Nurturing your customers
Like any other business, the landing page is welcoming the browser to your business. They come here to find out a solution to their urgent unresolved problems. You need to figure out what those problems are and offer a solution.
Give some freebies to get their email id.
Once you have built an email list, sending emails follows.
You need to drive your email marketing
Exploring Other Marketing Methods
Apart from eMail marketing which we have seen, there are other methods to boost your online marketing efforts.
- Content Marketing ( we have dealt with earlier in this Post)
- Social Media Marketing
- SEO/SEM Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing ( we can offer our products to affiliates) Or we can act as affiliates to other products that compliment our Niche
- Influencer Marketing.
Marketable Value of Products Or Services
A product or service when positioned as the premium with enhanced trouble-free utility can command a higher price. Ensure the products give an excellent user experience.
You can spend more money on advertisement, because such products bring more conversion, and establish its brand value soon.
Therefore, as a business person, your effort should focus on such products.
Strategy for Attracting New Customers
you will learn about 8 ways to Attract New Customers. There is a tendency among people. That if other consumers are using or favorably comment then they also want to buy such a product.
To achieve this you can adopt these techniques:
- Giving discounts, buy one get one free. gift coupons or any other incentive.
- Get referrals and post them on your site.
- Nurturing old customers and extending continued support to them
- Networking is the best way to establish your expertise.
- Therefore join trade communities, post in Quora and LinkedIn useful articles to educate your prospects about various aspects of product selection. This will attract people to your site
- All information should be updated regularly so that there is no anomaly.
- Partnering with other allied businesses will increase your network. Team with other experts in the industry.
- Use rating as a strategy to establish trust among customers.
- You can use Google rating, Trust Pilot. A Google Star rating is a five-star rating scale that ranks businesses based on customer reviews
- By sponsoring events / promotional activities you can attract more people to your business
Metrics and Keep track of Performance
By Metrics, we understand the key performance of your business site.
The number of visitors to your site, Organic, Referral, Direct, and so on.
Clicks each post got, time spent on each post, bounce rate, where the browsers originate from, geography, users, men and women, age group, etc.
With this data, you can monitor customer behavior.
You can also monitor conversion.
Metrics help you to see how well is your overall performance.
Lastly, use AB tests to find out what works best for you.
Keep track of finance
Sound financial planning is a must for the success of any business. So, make sure to keep a check on revenues and expenses. Every penny you spend should generate a tangible result.
Online business is easy and fast.
You can start your operation immediately.
Carefully select your Micro Niche.
Setting up various pages and site feel is very important.
Focus on all aspects of Marketing
Above all, treat expenses depending on their essential nature, and set part of your income to reinvest in your business.
Hope this article is helpful for you to launch your Internet Business. If you require any help or clarifications do contact me at [email protected]