7 ways to write superpower converting content?
Any one of you thinks that writing a blog should bring a lot of
The straight answer Sales. So how we can achieve it? By creating great content ?” I am going to dig deep into and spell out the little understood and shared secret.
We will go to it step by step.
Want to know the secret I learned after years of figuring out what all it takes to churn out great content? Unveiling it for you as I am certainly keen to help my internet clients. You are the ones for whom I am writing.
In-depth knowledge about the product or Service first pre-request. Articulating that information in an attention-grabbing manner. And knowing the Essential Keyword to write about it is the next step.
Are you interested to know the secret that makes your content liked by your audience? See below. At the same time if after all your best steps are taken to sizzle your content, No Sale. Do not lose heart. You might ask how, despite failure, you can stay calm. At the end of this, I am giving some of the tips about leads.
At this stage be concerned with “what are the keywords a ‘guru’ should match?”
- Useful and Niche Focused, content is what the experts prescribe to make awesome content. Therefore to bring focus ask what are the steps to use, and who is my audience. So by the question, you would get clarity. Clarity about the purpose of your content.
- Also, since the audience is human, understand the Contextual situation of your target. It means, how your reader interprets what you write. There is always a gap between what we try to convey and what is understood.
- Therefore, you should focus on the content as much as the users’ Urgent problems rather than being generic. Many content writers’ aim is to get more leads, affect more sales. This is, naturally your urgent requirement. Similarly, content that quickly converts shifts priority from the writer to the consumer. Narrow down your niche to a Micro-niche.
- Make your content on a neat, clean, and pleasing platter. The metaphor here is your site, your content page, and the contents. The pleasing texture of your layout, color, font, and layout is what you pay attention to. In addition, there should be no distractions like popup and attention-diverting advertisements.
- Establish your authority by showing proof for your claims. Substantiate further by giving supporting statistics, data in easily understandable graphs and pictures or images.
- Understanding the keyword in a way suggests what browsers’ problems are? To find out how browsers use differently worded ‘keywords’ that mean similar meaning, I refer to my post ” How to rank LSI keywords ?”
Keyword Stemming is a proven method it brings out the inherent meaning of the search term. By searching on the internet, you can become more creative in choosing a unique topic
2 Great Headlines
Showing here an example of great headlines. Reading this simply is no game. Analyze for the following:
Great headlines can be easily mastered by observing our reaction whenever we see a headline. Also, use headline analyzer software. I would like to demonstrate it with some typical examples.
How to Monetize your blog fast without even ads?
Are you struggling with Email Marketing?
10 things you fail to do as your Competitors do.
Simplifying lead generation and conversion without even SEO.
Do away with Complex SEO yet Rank high.
Find a secret thread here; all these headlines have one thing in common. They address your immediate urgent problem and suggest or offer a solution. It is attention-grabbing because something you want is there. This is one part of the AIDA framework (Attention-Interest-Desire-Action.)
To retain the attention thus you got to keep writing useful things.
Psychology that Works
- You are confronted with your belief that money-making is difficult, so you sabotage your own money-making efforts. Therefore you need to become aware of that and change it with positive feeds.
- I always advise that we should list down all our fears and frustrations and replace them with opposite emotions. No doubt it takes time, nevertheless proves effective.
- The promise of a hitherto unheard-of story of the journey makes it appealing because it is curious. Curiosity is a great hook, so also, surprise plays its role
- The listing of easy steps visualizing the success
- Call to action and money refund policy with conviction.
- Headlines – understanding customer psyche make it flow consistent with the topic at hand. ( Relevancy)
3.Videos are Best
The content can be written or audio or visual like videos.
You need to use them to your advantage.
We communicate more than 70% of our messages through body language.
“There have been several studies on the complex topic of nonverbal communication with varying results. However, most experts agree that 70 to 93 percent of all communication is nonverbal.”
“Video has been proven to help increase conversion rates, engagement rates, and more. … 97% of video marketers reported that video increased user understanding of a product or service, and 76% reported video helped them increase sales. Including a video on your landing page can increase conversions by more than 80%.”
You may agree that we evolved from mammals. Much information takes place at the emotional level. They are non-verbal.” your mammal brain cannot process language. So our two
brains are literally not on speaking terms, and that’s why our emotions are so hard to make sense of.” Dr.Loretta Graziano Breuning, PhD
Overcome this deficiency by articulating words to arouse emotions. By constant practice, we become adept in this art.
4. Story Telling
Like many of us, we are fond of hearing stories. This was also inherited from the ancient hunting life relic. Men went about hunting games, and when they successfully killed animals, and on their return to the dwelling they started narrating about their adventure to folks at home.
This is the background of storytelling. Presently we do employ the same age-old tale-telling practice by either talking about our own success stories. Share with kinsmen how they can get to the path of gainful engagement. The elements of the story are the Hero, Villain (an obstacle) a Guide, and Tools- finally victory to the Hero. How well you show and portray this drama (like Shakespeare) determines your success.
5. Employing proper Styles and Images
I say that neat crisp, pleasing and inviting content is a pleasure to read on. That said, it is only the beginning of the story. Content and Blog readers are not here to only read stories. Their great purpose is to fish for useful solutions to their problems. Making clear the problem and solution at the very beginning of the content invites further exploration.
Your aim is to keep him/her glued to the content. This is possible if you put yourself into the shoes of your reader. Your narrative should be attention-grabbing.
Instead of monologue write in conversational, simple, and lively language. Images and pictures break the monotony. Use them judiciously. Images of high quality with proper alt text and title
Call To Action
Tempting your lead with undisputable reason, showing how a product or service you started helping the reader visualize the benefits and unique it is in value compared with competitors’; now is the time to tell in clear terms to buy. To prompt the act of buying marketers to use the following tactics:
- Limited Stocks only ( fear of loss)
- Only 24 hours remain to close the deal with a timer (fear of missing out)
- Pop-ups like the recent purchase by a new person ( showing the proof that the product is purchased by others)
- Ratings and Reviews by customers
- 30 days no questions asked refund policy ( covers to get over the risk perception by the client)
- Sometimes, celebrities are tagged as the user (status symbol)
- Original price and offer price
- Bonuses (buy one get one free, Coupons, access to other membership, free delivery, fast delivery)
- Packaging ( gift wrapping, waterproof packaging, international cargo packing, and so on)
All the above are techniques cleverly used by marketers.
By inducing all the steps, if the buyer, (after he/she consumed your content) bought your product, you have passed the acid test.
7. How to persuade?
No Sale? Do not worry!
Bringing value alone will not bring someone to take your offer. There are methods to do it effortlessly. Persuasion is the key.
People do not react to intellectual arguments as well as their emotional urges.
The art of persuasion and influencing is an important skill, which we cannot afford to ignore. The list above is what people are searching, shows the branches of this Science. Persuasion is the skill of making people do things that the influencer has in mind without the person feeling the pressure.
The normal human tendency is to resist the action imposed on them. Rather it needs to be voluntary. Help your browsers to come to the same conclusion as you intend, without sounding that you are thrusting t on them.
Promising a greater benefit combined with the hope of a higher reward is the first step.
However, as a stranger how do they trust you. Build trust.
Psychology guides us to our Persuasion Techniques.
For a more detailed study of this topic, you can read Blair Warren’s book The one-sentence Persuasion
Summarising for the fast Browser
Internet users tend to scan through content rapidly and move on to the next page or the next site. By a great effort of Writing content, you invite the browser to read. To help them rapidly scan and make up their mind, the summary is very useful.
Meta Description you write serves the same way- the only difference is that is very short yet conveys to the browser what that blog is all about.
Its purpose is to: Reiterate all the salient points of the content
- Motivate the fast scanner to read through the content fully.
- Persuade them passively to buy or decide in favor of the purchase of the product.
- The best is that they become familiar with the product or service.
Call to Action
Survey of many websites by SEO Agencies and others who collect data about the performance, find a large section of the sites do not prompt browsers with a clear “Call To Action”.
Those who consume your content need to know – What next, before leaving the site. A proper CTA button strategically located on your page dramatically improves cold leads into warm leads.
My call to action to you is to persuade you to subscribe to my site so that you get updates on new highly useful and well-researched blogs and content.
Suggesting you comment and share your appreciation of my content on social media network. So that, this act of yours is helpful for you to position yourself as an unassailable critical consumer of great content.
I highly value readers’ comments and take them seriously. You can feel happy that you have helped me. Thanking you.