My intent is to help you with your Goal in this article Drive traffic then What?
So, it is but natural that every Digital Marketer, Ecommerce person who is trying to increase traffic has a goal. And what is that goal? To lead the browser gradually into the sales funnel. Make a lot of money.
Read on if it gives some “Aha” moment, then share and comment. But, that is only a request.
Your giving value to your clients right from the word go, is only step.
How we can do it, by sharing and helping him/her achieve results- and RESULTS matters. Rest only fluff.
If it is only making money is your aim people are not going to part with their money.
People Trust only whom they perceive as their Credible Problem Solvers
Do You Want To Tap Into The $1.30 Billion Industry?
Traffic in the Internet Market is the key to success in your business.
But we need to understand clearly, are the following points to make Traffic really profitable.
Five Secrets Of Traffic
The fundamental principle about traffic:
- Not all traffic is equal. Unless your Traffic is able to bring to your lead funnel is useless
- The traffic is useless without a Monetization Funnel
- It is more productive to focus one Traffic Source
- Lead nurturing and Retargeting is resulting in more conversion
The email subscription you generate is in your dependable traffic source.
Blogs and Chatbot in your site can bring in these leads .
There are two sources of Internal traffic aka Organic.
- Organic – people who visit our site
- Chatbot traffic
External Traffic sources as many as 12.
- Google Adwords and Display
- Social media Facebook ads
- Retarget traffic
- Bought email share traffic
- Cost per Acquisition traffic
- Strategic Syndicate Media traffic
- Perpetual traffic sources
- Influencer Traffic
Some sources get you fast traffic and others bring in leads slowly.
The roots of traffic
The concept of lead magnet source, converting to sales shown in an image form below.
Before I rush any further, please consider the following :
- You have Clear picture of Audience Persona, that includes their pressing issues their background?
- Selecting an attractive Headline for your Topic
- Thorough research about Keyword, and making the blog SEO compliant
- Keep in mind the browsers’ attention span
- Stories and Images make the do the Magic
- Aesthetics, that is color, typography, appearance, and layout matter.
- Keep the video for less than one minute.
The above points make your blog useful to the reader.
Conversion rate and traffic
” Across industries, the average landing page conversion rate was 2.35%, yet the top 25% are converting at 5.31% or higher. Ideally, you want to break into the top 10% ? these are the landing pages with conversion rates of 11.45% or higher.” Courtesy from WordStream
Why the landing page conversion rate is so low? If the traffic you generated if paid one “what is the Return on Ads Spend? These are some of the concerns faced by bloggers across the globe. With all those stuff SEO, SERP, and all others what you need SALES.
Cost of Traffic and Conversion.
As a Marketer, what you need to consider is the cost per lead. Your sales result only matter. As such you must focus more on Cost per acquisition. Here again, if the Sale Value is less than or equal to the cost per acquisition it is no fun
Sell the person then Products.
Your only goal if it is making money it reflects, somehow in your attitude and Integrity. Famous Steve Jobs says uniqueness and quality are the two top ingredients that define your product. A person without a passion for quality can never create such a product.
What attributes make your product stand out clearly in the marketplace. It is how well your product solves the customer pain points. The benchmark is “If you would recommend that product to your own family and friends?”
Whether it is your own or affiliate products you be the first user or be psychologically ready to buy it.
In the marketplace, the value perception of your product is how it solves their problem and how reliable.
Running from pillar to post
I found out that less than 1% of people convert among the lower end and the higher is 5.5%. Provided you follow the correct strategies right from traffic generation right up.
?In internet marketing,?conversion optimization, or conversion rate optimization (CRO) is a system for increasing the percentage of visitors to a website that converts into customers, or more generally, taking any desired action on a webpage. It is commonly referred to as CRO.?
This data is essential and to improve A/B testing is more useful. It does not matter how many people come to your site but how many conversions take place is all that matters
Many streams of Digital Marketing
“Digital marketing can be broadly broken into 7 main categories including Search Engine Optimization, Pay-per-Click, Social Media Marketing, Content Marketing, Email Marketing, Mobile Marketing, Marketing Analytics.” Courtesy Southern New Hampshire University.https://blogworldguru.com/personal-branding-key-6-figure-revenue-earner/
- Search Engine Optimization is helping Search Engine Marketing businesses to reach higher ranking, Keyword research, site speed improvement and help visibility in Search Engine Result pages so that higher ranking is the result. Normally businesses would like to hire a person or employ a consultant for all these.
- Social Media Marketing is through the medium of social media shares and ads promoting a product or service. Facebook ranks highest. Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Email Marketing are also there like many others.
S. E. O marketing
Search Engine Optimization
So SEO marketing is all about Content crawl accessibility. To help businesses achieve a competitive advantage, using SEO marketing is helpful.
Social media marketing
Social Media Marketing SMM is using social networks for promoting your product or service to get people into your marketing Network.
- Set Goals
- social media marketing
- Select Target audience ( Customer Avatar)
- Create striking Copy Write
- Know your Key performance index
- Create striking Copy Write
- Select Location and Manage the maximum viewership time
- Subject your Ads to A/B test to find out what works.
“Email marketing is when you send a commercial email message to your email subscribers and contacts who have signed up to your email list and given express permission to receive email communications from you.” Sendinblue“.
At a basic level, influencer marketing is another form of social media marketing. By making Celebrities and other people especially active in Social Media. Because they influence large dedicated followers they ratify your brand of products and promote them in marketing.
This is more a cold call through email. The effectiveness depends on
- your rapport with the email receiver
- How well your email copy is written
- How relevant is the product/service to the recipient
- Whether it is addressed to the decision-maker and so on
These are the steps required for Traffic Generation. Next is, what we do with the traffic.
Conversion to Sales
Having received your volume of traffic next ball game is converting them to sale.
All who come to your site, you lead them to the subscribe.
Before you make a sale to the person who opted into your page, whether it is for an eBook you give or any other consideration. Why does anybody Opt-in to your email list?
The following steps define the first stage of the Journey.
- You write a beautiful Blog with a Keyword with ranking features high volume, low competition Title. Long, well researched, and Solving pressing pain points of your target persona.
- This is one of the visibility steps to bring viewers to your site.
- Of course, you use Social Media to direct people to the Landing Page.
- You can effectively use videos to bring them to your email registering stage.
- Paid Ads are used to drive traffic. But, be careful about Ad-spend and Conversion
After Drive Traffic is What Follows
Leads are those who register to your site. And they do so because they think you offer value. Having got Leads, take utmost effort to keep them in your fold. This step is Lead Nurturing.
Every time your lead does not enter your sales page you keep that in focus and passively promote your product.
Keep sending emails that give some useful information to them. This is necessary for your leads to open your emails. Subconsciously they associate value with your brand.
Getting In Sales Page
Once your message is strong enough to motivate your effort s to Convert is successful.
- Bring your browsers or target audience and store their contact details in your files.
- Then start your lead nurturing by giving them valuable products. This may also be done in the email capture stage.
- Bring them to your Sales Page from the email list. First time only 5% to 10% come to your buying and payment stage
- Remarket to your target follow-up list.
- Nurture your buyers and make them a loyal customer
- Converting your loyal customer into Brand Ambassador is the crux of Marketing
Traffic is important for all your Digital Marketing efforts, whether it is your own products or affiliate products
People come to you for the values you offer and resonate with.
Sales take place depending on the problem-solving nature and reliability
From lead generation to sales and payment it is a long journey.
Efficiency and success lie in the speed of operation of all the steps.
Please comment and share if this blog has given you some value.